Mission Statement

An initiative of the Center for Development and Cultural Interchange (CDCI)

29.7.11

Human trafficking update Rotterdam-The Netherlands


Today i finally received a letter from the Mayor of Rotterdam regarding the trafficking of Nigerian girls in the City of Rotterdam and the Netherlands in general.
The letter was in Dutch and so it took me sometime to finally understand it. I then realised how important it is for me to learn the Dutch language, and then it dawned on me how powerful human traffickers are in the Netherlands, as they have forced me to stop my Dutch classes which i use to attend on mondays and tuesdays.
This also made me realise how important it is for me to continue the the fight against slavery and educate other people on the need for them to take a stand to stop this inhuman and evil practice of buying and selling of Nigerian girls into forced prostitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment